Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Monday

This week's menu isn't very inspired but it is a very busy week. I have book club on Monday (yay!), Tae Kwon Do Tuesday and Thursday, as well as a Preschool parents orientation on Thursday. Then, my first Tae Kwon Do tournament is Friday and Saturday. (Sooo thankful for Mom & Dad for coming down and staying with the littles so I can concentrate at the tournament.) Finally, on Sunday Mr. Henry comes home! Gosh, I am already tired!

Tuesday: BLTA's
Wednesday: Korean grilled flank steak with grilled green onion and green rice ( rice w/ cilantro and scallions mixed in)
Thursday: Pizza for babysitter and the littles; out for husband and I
Friday: Something in Columbia with TKD group
Saturday: Something in Columbia with TKD group
Sunday: Cookout for family--Brats, Hot Dogs, Greek Coleslaw, Grilled Potato Salad, and PIE (my mom's fresh peach and strawberry pies)

Have a good eats week!

No comments:

Post a Comment