Friday, July 10, 2009

Boo!

Last weekend the husband and Mr. Oswald were outside riding scooters and bikes. Generally terrorizing the small animals of the neighborhood. This left Miss Pretty and I inside. She was playing in the toy room and I was sewing in the dining room. (What? Your formal dining room doesn't double as your craft room?)

Anyway, she was playing various toys and occasionally bringing them in to show me. I looked up to check on her and noticed that she had the closet doors open, looking in. I told her to leave them alone and she quickly stepped in the closet and partially closed the door. Now, I could still see her and she was standing completely still--almost frozen. I kept calling her name, and she didn't move. I could see the grin on her face getting bigger and bigger. Finally, I walked over to the closet, and as soon as I touched the door handle she yelled "BOO!!!" and started laughing--big full belly laughs that only a toddler can do.

I love when they start playing pranks and telling jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment