Monday, July 27, 2009

The best subjects

Like any other mom, I love taking pictures of my girls. Also, like any other mom, I think my girls are uncommonly cute. Mr. Henry is at that awkward age when you don't want you mom hovering around with a camera, and your smiles tend to be fake. However, I do catch her off guard sometimes, and she is beautiful. Mr. Oswald is the best subject--her red curls and infectious grin are so camera ready. Although Miss Pretty is closing the gap quickly with her flirtatious eyes and impish grin. I had the best day last weekend taking them to the zoo. I also just happened to get some really cute pictures!

"Now listen to me sister!"

Don't you just want to eat her up with a spoon?

She is so patient.

There are just no words for this one... *love*


1 comment: