Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A New Plan

I have fallen off the Meal Planning wagon, but for good reason! I have started a new diet. It is a HCG protocol. I am working through a local distributor/counselor at Pounds and Inches Away.

I am taking homeopathic HCG hormone (the pregnancy hormone) and following a very low calorie diet. 500 calories to be exact! Now, I know that some people will say, "Of course you'll lose weight with only 500 calories a day!" But, I have to say that as of Day 3 I am not hungry and haven't been since the first day. I doubt that would happen without the hormone. Also, I have felt no loss of energy and completed a very tough Tae Kwon Do class last night.

On this diet, you can only follow the VLCD for 40 days. I figure I can do anything for 6 weeks. Especially something that promises an average of 20 - 30 pounds lost! I weight myself every day, and as you can see from the box on the right, it is going well so far!

I am excited that my husband is joining me on this journey---he starts Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment