Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 3 - Eat from the Pantry


Last week went pretty well, everyone really liked the new recipes, especially Mama's Amazing Ziti. It was like a flavorful Hamburger Helper. I hate HH, but this was really good.

This week's menu is a mix of new recipes and old favorites, but still digging out the freezer and pantry. Grocery shopping was a total of $32.15--all produce, eggs and dairy. Over my draconian budget goal, but still pretty good.

Mon, Jan 18: Crockpot Gyros (I am looking forward to this one! I heart Gyros!)
Tues, Jan 19: Eggs, Bacon and OJ
Wed, Jan 20: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce; Cucumber Salad
Thurs, Jan 21: Leftover Buffet
Fri, Jan 22: Spicy Venison Stir Fry w/ Rice
Sat, Jan 23: Roast Chicken, Balsamic Roasted Asparagus, Baked Potatoes
Sun, Jan 24: Grilled Salmon, Grilled Artichokes, Garlic Focacia Bread

One more week and I think we can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment